Pages

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Gymnastics - in P.E.

In P.E. we are practising gymnastics and so far we have been starting off easy. The first activity we did was practising forward roles, then backwards, and then cartwheels. Afterwards, we practised on a beam jumping over a cone and then backwards (it's harder than you think). I enjoyed these activities because it was fun messing up and getting better at it.
Image result for backwards roly poly

Today my group is on bars and we are learning to do backflips, i have already achieved that goal but my goal right now is to do a double flip, and then we are going to the parallel bars but I'm not sure what we do on it so ill see whats happening.

The parallel bars is when you make it across, carrying your weight using your arms and i succeded

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pearl I really like the photo of the back roll and how its step by step, I also like how you added information. Maybe add what you would like to do next week. Good job, Alayna

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.