Pages

Monday 5 February 2018

Hailee Steinfield VS Taylor Swift??

What is the learning outcome?

Find a YouTube clip of an artist/musician/band you admire. Open the video in Video Notes, watch through it and make some notes about why you like it, what messages are in it, and what you would change if you remade the video clip.
Repeat this for an artist/band/musician you do not enjoy!

On your blog, write a compare/contrast post about what makes a good piece of music using your two choices as evidence.

I don't know why I like this song, I guess I can relate to it in certain situations. It's about a girl that is in a relationship or has a strong relationship/friendship with a boy and she always does him wrong and makes them upset, etc and she tries to push him away and make excuses to leave him but he always seems to hold on to her and not let go. Moral: It's about her asking him to let go



I don't like this song, the lyrics are strange, I dislike the chorus because it's extremely repetitive and the way she says it- I just find it very uncomforting. It's honestly not that bad of a song its just not my type of music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.