Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Piano Assessment

Havana - Piano

What grade did you get on your assessment? Are you happy with it? My grade was excellence and I am happy with my results.

What could you do to improve your grade? I could improve my grade by learning the entire song as I only did one page of chords which was the chorus as you can tell in the video.

What have you found enjoyable when learning keyboards? I like the outcome/results after practising over and over again then finally being able to play it smoothly. 

What did you find challenging about keyboard skills and why? I think the most challenging part is learning to play the song with two hands because you have to multitask and think about where both hands are going to move. Once you get the hang of it, it's so easy.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Pearl, well done on your achievement in music. It is nice to see you are enjoying learning the piano, I have never managed to get both hands doing different things. What song are you hoping to learn next?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.