Pages

Thursday 4 May 2017

Tug o war - Friction

What can we play tug o war on that has more friction?

Carpet - I think carpet is a good surface because the carpet is fluffy so there's more friction
Concrete - It got 50/50 friction depending on what's on your feet but I don't think it's the best place to play.
grass - the grass has less friction because it's muddy and slippery so everyone will slip.
Lino - this one has maybe quite a bit of friction not that bad for slipping

I found out that for me I found the concrete easiest and the carpet wasn't bad it was just painful on my hands. The hardest was the grass cause my feet kept on moving in the mud even when I was standing in a statue position. The lino was correct for me because i had one moment that i kind of struggle staying in one place but it was all good.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pearl, I like how you have included pictures of the different surfaces you played on. I like the fact that you added how you thought playing tug o war on the surfaces would turn out in the end. Did you win?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.