Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Maori Songs

1. Aotearoa by Stan Walker ft Ria Hall, Maisey Rika, Troy Kingi
Music style: Pop
What do I like about the music: The vocals and lyrics
What do I like about the video: The scenery
What is the song about: Its about New Zealand (eg. culture)
Lyrics translated to English

2. Modern Maori Quartet ft W Fraser 'Mareikura'
Music style: Pop
What do I like about the music: The vocals
What do I like about the video: Their expressions while singing
What is the song about: Its about an honoring and owe to woman of the world who are basically pillars of society and provide the foundation for everything they do
We cant find the translation to English

3. Wairua by Maioma
Music style: Pop
What do I like about the music: The vocals on the chorus when they all sing together
What do I like about the video: The actions, costumes, and the color splash scenes
What is the song about: One of the singers said “Its purpose is to leave an impression on those that are listening to tend to those who are feeling low,”

4. Kalega

Music Style: R&B/Soul
What do I like about the music: It has a nice rhythm that makes the vocals
What do I like about the video: The scenery
What is the song about: Food
I cant find the English translation of the lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.