Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Reading


Image result for salamo arouch

In English, i went onto Factslides and read some facts about the Holocaust. I learned that there was a Jewish boxer 'Salamo Arouch' was imprisoned at Auschwitz and forced to fight fellow prisoners; the losers went to gas chambers or shot. He survived over 2 years and 200 fights until the camp was liberated. The purpose of fact slides i think is to give information and entertain with a variety of topics to choose from. I think the target audience is year 7 and up.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Pearl for introducing me to a person who I had not heard of so that has increased my knowledge. It also made me think of that terrible time in History when people suffered just because of their beliefs. I wonder what Salamo Arouch did when he was liberated?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.